Friday, January 15, 2010

Wohoo! I got Internet Finally!!!


Yes its finally here! Internet! Now I have something to do on all those cold lonely nights... Just me my computer and the latest episodes of my favorite shows..
Ok now on to business. We are currently working on a temporary website because none of the graphics people I talked to wrote back, wanted the job, or weren't hungry enough to be able to produce a website in a month. Anyway that should be up in the next couple of days as well as a post with the address. On the site you'll be able to view some of the shows that are up, as well as some of the upcoming shows. You will even be able to order prints of photos, buy a piece, email us, and lots of other wonderful things. The site will be sorta massive as it will be housing both the gallery and the photo business so hopefully it still runs smoothly.
Sorry but for now the video blogs are going to be on hold. Not because I don't want to talk to you but because they take a much larger amount of my time then writing does. I'm also balding not so gracefully and no one wants to see that, I mean really.
Anyway heres the opening poster. I made all the posters myself so if you like them and want me to make one for you thats awesome, but if you are graphics person and feel I suck... well you should of made my webpage for me. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment